Skip Welcome to CISE Skip Latest News
The Canadian International School of Egypt is home to students from Pre-School to grade 12. Graduation from CISE provides its students with the Canadian “Ontario Secondary School Diploma,” as the school is registered with the Ontario Ministry of Education in Canada. The education curriculum is delivered identically as if the school were in Toronto or in Canada’s capital, Ottawa.
Tel./Fax: (202) 26174500 – 26178111 – 26178222
Address: El Tagamoa El Khames, 4th District-Zone No.6 P.O. Box 43 Cairo – Egypt
21 May, 14:33
Secondary Final Exams and Report Cards more...
29 Apr, 15:14
29 Apr, 14:24
We, at the CANADIAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF EGYPT, are dedicated to creating a world-class educational institution and providing an outstanding teaching and learning environment enabling students to reach their full potential as individuals, as learners, and as members of a global society.
The CANADIAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF EGYPT’s objectives are:
- To be a world-class educational facility setting high, challenging and attainable goals along with academic standards that will meet or exceed established Canadian, Egyptian and International standards;
- To equip itself with an exceptional array of quality programs, highly stimulating and enhancing activities, numerous instructional resources, a motivated student body, a qualified and dedicated staff, all of which are needed to meet the expectations of committed, involved, and supportive parents;
- To provide a caring and effective learning environment that focuses on individual learning;
- To respond and adapt to change, to respect diversity, to celebrate differences and to develop understanding and acceptance of others;
- To ensure that students are knowledgeable about and capable of using new and modern technologies;
- To ensure that each student who graduates will have the ability to successfully pursue post-secondary studies anywhere in the world.
Please click the following Links for More information about our Secondary Program at CISE.
Student Responsibilities, Achievement and Attendance
Courses Offered At CISE
Progam Policies and Procedures
A Message from our Principal
‘’Education is the lighting of a fire, not the filling of a bucket.” Yeats
After achieving a Combined Honours Degree in English and Sociology, I obtained my Teachers Degree at Goldsmiths College in London, England. I pursued my teaching profession and taught for 10 years with the Thames Valley District School Board in London, Ontario and taught for one year at the Tarsus American College in Tarsus, Turkey. For two years I worked as a Curriculum Coordinator for Secondary English and Literacy for the Thames Valley Board, during which time I completed my Masters of Education in Curriculum and Instructional Development. After completing the necessary qualifications, I became a Vice-Principal and worked at Parkside Collegiate Institute for three years. As Principal at CISE, I have learned that the staff, students and parents are welcoming and engaging and are all focused on the same goal: helping students reach their potential.
Emerging evidence shows that strong educational leadership is second to classroom teaching when it comes to improved student learning and strategies for leading today’s effective schools. Evidence also shows that school leaders have strong and positive influences on staff members’ motivations, commitments and beliefs about the supportiveness of their working conditions. As a school we are developing an environment built on a common, shared vision of trust, confidence, optimism, hope, resiliency and integrity promote collaborative and effective working relationships within the classroom, within the school, and with our parents CISE students have demonstrated resiliency, strength, intelligence, and advocacy. It may sound cliché, but our students are our future. They are mature and intelligent enough to understand that they are experiencing and witnessing Egypt develop and grow at an exciting time in history. It is imperative that we give them the tools and skills to be strong, thoughtful and contributing members of society. In order to do so, we must give students the opportunity to be responsible and accountable for their choices, while at the same time providing them the support and encouragement necessary to take risks safely. It is important that all of us work in partnership to ensure student success and to make decisions based on the best interests of our students.
Skip Spring FlingSkip Calendar
||Today Wednesday, 22 May 22